Human Resources Intern
Deadline for applications: 12:00pm (GMT) Monday 25th September 2017
Minority Rights Group International is looking for a Human Resources Intern to support the HR Officer in the day-to-day running of HR activities. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience working in an HR function within an international organisation.
Tasks would include:
- Monitor HR inboxes and deal with queries as they arise
- Assist in drafting contracts, offer and variation letters and consultancy and internship agreements
- Maintain staff records and assist in updating staff lists and databases
- Assist in recruitment processes
- Assist in drafting and adapting staff, consultant and intern handbooks to keep them up-to-date with changing laws and policies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of HR issues
- Experience of working in an HR environment
Please note that this is an unpaid position, but MRG will cover your travel expenses (up to £8 per day) and lunch expenses (up to £6 per day). You would work at our London office for a period of three months, at least two full days/ week, with an option to renew upon mutual agreement.
Interested candidates should email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 12.00pm GMT on Monday 25th September 2017.