Human Resources Intern
Deadline: Monday 30 January 2017 at 09.00
Minority Rights Group International is looking for a Human Resources Intern to support the Deputy Director and Directorate Assistant in the day-to-day running of HR activities. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience working in an HR function within an international organisation.
Tasks would include:
– Monitor HR inboxes and deal with queries as they arise
– Assist in drafting contracts, offer and variation letters, and consultancy and internship agreements
– Maintain staff records and assist in updating staff lists and databases
– Assist in recruitment processes
– Assist in drafting and adapting staff, consultants and interns handbooks to keep them up-to-date with changing laws and policies
– Excellent attention to detail
– Excellent organisational skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Knowledge of HR issues
– Experience of working in an HR environment
You would work at our London office either full or part-time for a period of three months, with an option to renew upon mutual agreement.
Please note that this is an unpaid position, but MRG will cover your travel expenses (up to £8 per day) and lunch expenses (up to £6 per day).
If you are interested in this internship, please send a CV and brief cover letter explaining how your skills and experience meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in your cover letter how many days per week you would be available and when you would be able to start.