East Africa Health Education Projects Coordinator
- Support partners to design and run capacity building training events for activists and community members to enable them to carry out participatory research, budget monitoring, and advocacy.
- Support partners to carry out participatory research processes, analyse and present the results of such processes.
- Support partners to carry out advocacy locally, nationally and internationally on the findings of the research and the pilot projects.
- Support partners to work with journalists to explain the findings and achieve media coverage of project lessons
- Liaise with international organisations, donors, practitioners, government officials and politicians to share lessons from the project and encourage replication or application of extracted principles.
- Personally represent the projects and MRG more widely at relevant meetings and events
- Manage elements of the project budget, monitor expenditure, manage any variations to planned budgets, work carefully within donor budget constraints.
- Work with the fundraising team and at time, grantees, to put together bids for funding including drafting budgets, logframe and programme descriptions. Draft project reports to donors.
- Working with partners to ensure information is gathered on all activities run to support monitoring and evaluation. Give partners feedback on activities, suggest changes to the programme based on learning.
- Identify barriers to the success of project activities and work out ways to overcome or avoid these
A full job description and person specification is here
How to apply:
All candidates who wish to apply for the above post must submit their completed MRG Application Form together with the Equal Opportunities Questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th October 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Please note we do not accept CVs.