Animated Video Producers – Farsi (closes 30 September)
MRG is looking for animated video producers to produce short, animated videos in Farsi on discrimination in Iran. The videos will explain, in a simple, effective and creative manner, issues of discrimination against minorities in Iran. There will be up to 5 animated videos, each will focus on a different theme or area of discrimination (e.g. access to heath, livelihood, language, freedom of expression/assembly, etc.). The videos must focus on minorities, but intersectional analysis is especially welcome (e.g. disability, gender etc.). The videos will be used in an online social media campaign to increase civil society support and demand for anti-discrimination protection and policy reform.
- Fees: 5500 USD per animated short
- Location: Flexible
- Deadline for application: 30 September 2022
- Time Frame: October 2022 – January 2023
Purpose for this tender
To create minimum 2 and maximum 5 short [maximum 5 minutes each] 2D animated films for MRG in Farsi.
- Track record in producing animated and non-animated videos.
- Experience of performing similar goods/services/works.
- Experience working with the NGOs and/or on human rights issues is highly desirable.
- Fluency in Farsi and English
- Full production of 2D animated videos as requested. The producer is expected to lead on the creative design and production process in consultation with MRG staff. They are expected to be able to create a strong storyline with minimum guidance which explains concepts in a simple and understandable manner
- Provide filming and editing services to MRG as requested and according to agreed rates
- Provide video post-production, including creation of infographics, and editing in a timely manner in line with MRG quality and brand guidelines
- Provide subtitling (in Farsi/English). Subtitling in more than one language may be required for which translation will be provided, or additional budget for translation will be made available.
How to apply
Candidates who they are able to deliver the above are requested to submit the following application by 30 September 2022.