Grants to support civil society initiatives in the Kyrgyz Republic
The Delegation of the European Union to the Kyrgyz Republic calls for initiatives aimed at supporting the civil society in the country, by protecting and empowering individuals and safeguarding their fundamental freedoms in the digital sphere.
Deadline: 22 June 2023
Grant amount: EUR 500 000 – 1 000 000
Project duration: 24-36 months
This call has three priorities:
- Strengthened capacities of civil society, including in advocacy and raising public awareness. Support to resilience of human rights defenders, including legal safeguards for their effective functioning and capacity building.
- Enhanced capacities of civil society in reinforcing gender equality, women empowerment and combating violence against women.
- Strengthened youth role and participation in promoting democratic governance through digital and media enablers and capabilities.
This call is open to NGOs established in a Member State of the European Union or the Kyrgyz Republic, or any territory as no nationality restriction applies to applicants. The lead applicant must have been registered for at least two years at the submission deadline for concept notes.
Application and submission
This is a restricted call. The first step is the submission of a concept note.
- Provide information about the organisations involved in the action. To this end, lead applicants, co-applicants and affiliated entities must register in PADOR. Lead applicants must register at the concept note step. Co-applicants and affiliated entities must register at the full application step; lead applicants must make sure that their PADOR profile is up to date. Please note that the registration of this data in PADOR is obligatory for this call for proposals.
- The concept note together with the declaration by the lead applicant must be submitted online via PROSPECT.
Find more information here.