Opportunity to join the Governing Board at Loop
Loop is looking for Governing Board Members as it is expanding into more countries, working in partnership with local organisations. The global platform for people to feedback on humanitarian and development services seeks exceptional people to help shape the direction of the organisation as it spreads globally to empower local communities to participate in discussions on the aid they receive from organisations.
Candidates are recruited on a rolling basis.
The purpose of the Governing Board is to ensure that the organisation is effective in working towards the achievement of its purposes, to harness the organisation’s resources to maximum effect and to uphold its core ethos and values in accordance with its legal and regulatory guidelines.
The duties of Board members fall into three main areas:
- To be an ambassador, advocate, spokesperson and representative of Loop
- To ensure Loop remains true to its founding purpose of being a neutral platform that raises the voices of people affected so that Aid can be delivered in an effective and timely manner
- To ensure sound management of the Charity
Currently, they are looking for leaders that come from:
- Francophone Africa
- South & Central America
- South & Central Asia
- The Netherlands (where Loop is registered)
And from the following areas of expertise:
- Youth Representation
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Human Resources
- A Refugee/Asylum seeker based in the Netherlands
For ToR or to find out more contact alex
Find more information here.