Share this content:
- Is integration “impossible” for Roma in France?
- Clumsy, crude, divisive; the media and their portrayal of the marginalized
- Enough is enough. Hate speech and discriminatory policies lead to harassment.
- Education against hate
- A visit to embattled Dale Farm
- Italy’s billboards of hate
- European Roma Summit – an opportunity missed
- Roma in the Republic of Macedonia: Challenges and Inequalities in Housing, Education and Health
- Substantive Equality, Positive Action and Roma Rights in the European Union (September 2006)
- EU-funded Roma programmes: Lessons from Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic (September 2006)
- Policies for Improvement of the Employment of Roma in Macedonia (December 2005)
- Roma Poverty and the Roma National Strategies: The Cases of Albania, Greece and Serbia (September 2005)
- Roma in Serbia: Introducing Romany Language and Culture into Primary Schools (January 2003)
- Macedonia: Micro-credit, Poverty and Returning Ethnic Minorities (December 2002)