Share this content:
- Targeted COVID-19 testing in Roma settlements in Slovakia – A positive measure or further stigmatization?
- International Roma Day 2020 – A perspective from Croatia
- “More than a flower in Romani hair” – International Roma Day 2019
- Is integration “impossible” for Roma in France?
- Clumsy, crude, divisive; the media and their portrayal of the marginalized
- Enough is enough. Hate speech and discriminatory policies lead to harassment.
- Education against hate
- A visit to embattled Dale Farm
- Italy’s billboards of hate
- European Roma Summit – an opportunity missed
- Virtual Advice Centers: A tool to safeguard Roma rights in Macedonia
- Macedonia: Institutional discrimination and police brutality against Roma
- EU funds report on Roma community in Ukraine
- ‘It’s here! Romani sexual dissidence.’ – MRG launches new multi-media report on gender and sexual diversity in Spain’s Gypsy community
- Roma in the Republic of Macedonia: Challenges and Inequalities in Housing, Education and Health
- Substantive Equality, Positive Action and Roma Rights in the European Union (September 2006)
- EU-funded Roma programmes: Lessons from Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic (September 2006)
- Policies for Improvement of the Employment of Roma in Macedonia (December 2005)
- Roma Poverty and the Roma National Strategies: The Cases of Albania, Greece and Serbia (September 2005)
- Roma in Serbia: Introducing Romany Language and Culture into Primary Schools (January 2003)