MRG’s Africa Office in Kampala, Uganda came into existence in 2003 with the aim of promoting and facilitating MRG’s work in the African continent. MRG always works closely with partners within each target country and having an African Office has strengthened MRG’s presence in the region and led to the smooth implementation of various project activities and healthy, vibrant relations with MRG’s partners.
Minority Rights Group Africa
Plot No. 2, Block D
Behind Capital Shoppers
off Kakungulu / UNEB Road
T: +256–393 266 832
Based in Budapest since 1996, Minority Rights Group Europe is the European office of MRG, with the aim of promoting and protecting the rights of minorities and indigenous peoples across Europe and Central Asia. MRG Europe does this through capacity building, international advocacy, media advocacy and networking. Annual reports >
Minority Rights Group Europe
San Marco str. 56/A., 4/2.
1032 Budapest, Hungary
T: +36 30 209 3152
MRG is a multi-lingual organization and can offer interviewees in a variety of languages.
Share this content
- Looking back on the past 4 years working with minorities and indigenous peoples
- A Tribute to Claire Thomas
- Discussing Education and Minority Languages at the UN Forum on Minority Issues in Geneva
- NO RISK OF SPOILER: This is GTW …not GoT!
- A Message to the World on Our 50th Birthday
- Six months since being declared a pandemic, evidence mounts of how Covid-19 hits minorities and indigenous peoples hardest – New briefing
- بعد ستة أشهر من إعلانه وباء، تظهر الأدلة المتزايدة أن فايروس الكورونا يؤثر على الأقليات والشعوب الأصلية بصورة كبيرة – تقرير جديدة
- Nouveau briefing : Après six mois de pandémie, il devient de plus en plus clair que les minorités et peuples autochtones sont les premiers affectés par la Covid-19
- MRG applauds government on recognition of Wayeyi tribe in Botswana
- MRG calls on Uganda government to investigate cause of escalating violence in Rwenzori region
- Sustainable Development Goals welcome, but pledge that ‘no one will be left behind’ must now be honoured by all governments, MRG
- Professor Kevin Boyle, MRG Chair 2007-2010
- Excuser les torts de la conservation ? Un rapport accuse le WWF de violations des droits humains mais n’exige pas de comptes
- Excusing conservation wrongs? Report finds WWF culpable for human rights violations but does not assign blame
- Statement: MRG and COVID-19
- MRG statement to mark International Human Rights Day – minority rights defenders need increased international support and protection