Measures to support accessibility
We take accessibility seriously. We take the following measures to ensure our organization’s accessibility:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement;
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies;
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices;
- Appointed an accessibility officer;
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Minority Rights Group is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers when using it:
We try to respond to feedback within five business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our website is optimized for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Edge browsers.
The accessibility of our website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browsers and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of our website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- Images: Some uploaded images may not have text alternatives. We are doing our best to find and fix this issue wherever possible. Please write to us if you encounter an issue.
- World map: Some map features may be difficult to use for some users with vision impairments.