Minority Rights Group International (MRG) Deputy Director, Claire Thomas, writes this opinion piece for the Thomson Reuters News Foundation.+ LEARN MORE
External Elevator- Bosnia
MRG is seeking an evaluator to carry out a final evaluation of an EU funded legal empowerment project that aimed to support challenges against discrimination affecting minorities in Bosnia. The evaluation should be carried out during the period mid-September to December 2016.
Deadline to apply 7 September 2016
We expect that the evaluator or evaluation team selected will have extensive knowledge and experience of working on minority rights, advocacy, legal empowerment, litigation, and capacity building. The evaluator or team should have experience of carrying out independent external evaluations of projects with similar activities and of a similar level of complexity. The evaluator or team should be familiar with and able to comply with all EU requirements. The evaluator or evaluation team will need to have a good working knowledge of written and spoken Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian and English.
For full details please see the attached TOR.
Share this content:
- Opening the Kartarpur Corridor is a symbol of peace and respect between religions and deserves applause, says MRG
- MRG welcomes decision to uphold blasphemy acquittal of Asia Bibi
- MRGI welcomes Pakistani supreme court decision to overturn death sentence against Asia Bibi
- Međunarodna grupa za prava manjina (MRG) ukazuje na nepostupanje Bosne i Hercegovine po presudi protiv diskriminacije donešene od strane najvišeg Evropskog suda za ljudska prava
- MRG calls out Bosnia for failing to comply with discrimination ruling from Europe’s highest court
- Srebrenica genocide survivor wins challenge in Europe’s top human rights court against ban on running for high office
- Twenty years on from Dayton – discrimination is ruining the lives of minorities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, new briefing
- HRC41 – Side Event – BEYOND THE VEIL: Women’s rights in today’s Iran – recommendations for the UPR
- HRC41 – #NoCasteLeftBehind – Side Event on Dalit Women and Gender Justice
- UPR of Bosnia and Herzegovina – MRG’s submission
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Bosniak barred from running for Presidency
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Ensuring the political participation of minorities
- Tunisie: Rapport d’analyse des cas de discrimination récoltés par les Points Anti-Discrimination
- Rwanda: Final Baseline Study Report (AIMPO, WOPU & MRG May 2019)
- Collateral Damage of the Dayton Peace Agreement: Discrimination Against Minorities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Twenty Years On
- Discrimination and political participation in Bosnia and Herzegovina (March 2010)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Minorities and the Right to Education (June 2006)