Your Donation Matters
Our communities need your help today.
Due to the complexity of our COVID-19 crisis and the changing circumstances of our communities, we request flexible funding that enables us to respond urgently to their basic needs.
Any additional funding may be allocated to longer term measures that address discrimination or inequalities and that help to build safe, healthy and resilient communities.
- £1 buys 1kg of rice and a bar of soap to minority and indigenous families out of work and hungry
- £5 buys soap for 10 minority and indigenous households
- £38 provides water containers for 10 minority and indigenous families (reducing their trips to wells and/or standpipes)
- £90 purchases 332 surgical masks for health workers in remote areas where minority and indigenous communities live
- £1000 buys a radio program for a local community in their language about COVID-19 prevention and symptoms
- £3,000 pays for a 3-month investigation and sustained advocacy into discrimination in access to health services for a minority or indigenous community.
On behalf of our global communities, we thank you for your response and contribution!
Choose an amount to donate
All major Debit Cards / Credit Cards are accepted. If you would like to donate via cheque, please make payable to Minority Rights Group at 54 Commercial Street, London, United Kingdom, E1 6LT, and we will happily return a receipt to your email or postal address. Please note that with movement restrictions in place due to COVID-19, mailing hard copy receipts may take longer.
For more information or assistance with donating, please contact Laia Pau at firstname.lastname@example.org.